Dunrovin Portrane Rd

DocHoliday

Dunrovin, Portrane Road, Donabate, Co. Dublin

Planning Permission for amendments to previously permitted development granted under D17A/0274 and An Bord Pleanála Order ABP-300660-18.
a) change of design of only the apartment building in its entirety, to accommodate 17 units consisting of 8 no. 1-bed units and 9 no. 2-bed units over 3 stories. This represents the addition of 9 units to the apartment building.
b) Revisions to internal road layout to accommodate 5 additional car parking spaces providing 35 spaces in total.
c) Relocation and redesign of bin store to accommodate additional waste disposal utilities required for increased development.
d) Construction of enclosure to accommodate ESB substation.
e) Alterations to boundary treatment to Portrane Road required in conjunction with redesign of apartment building.
f) Associated amendments to landscaping and site services, drainage proposals, and site lighting required in conjunction with redesign of apartment building.
a)
pat mustard

:(
Lavidolas

They’re off to a great start... fence lying on the road this morning
Lavidolas

Attachments
0D813343-36FE-4AA0-BEA9-1254708F710E.jpeg
aoifey

i thought this development was for a handful of semi and detached houses. clearly i was wrong on that.

i wonder why in this country, it isnt a requirement of planning that public transport, as well as infrastructure isnt a requirement to be in place before building is allowed. All these developments in Donabate are simply putting hundreds more cars on the road. Train capacity is full at peak so clearly people will just drive. Why is this allowed? Legislation needs to be brought in to ensure this is a requirement, but clearly the interest isnt there to publish such legislation for some reason.

i was in portugal over the summer and I believe developers there have to build access roads around any new development.

also the madness that putting an entrance to an estate on the bridge over the railway line. How can anyone think this is a good idea? And yes I realise its about 10 yards past the bridge but its practically on the bridge.
padraig

Jip it looks like a bit of madness, how are they expecting anyone taking their kids to school to cross the Portrane road, there is no pedestrian crossing and you’d be mad to put one so close to the bend!!
I had a look at the planning application online F19a/0315 and we as a community would not do ourselves any favors if we don’t comment on it. For the sake of 9 apartment the developer is applying for a building that Looks more in place in a nuclear wasteland, saying that he has already obliterated the site by chopping all the trees down!!