Illegal bin filling

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
pat mustard

To the woman in the dark coloured 161 D xxxx, Nissan X-trail Acenta, who blocked our drive this morning in Somerton, had a look around, and then took a large black bag from the back seat and put in our bin .....

Our Web cam security picked you up, tempted to report you, as Ill be picking up the bill for your bag, you miserable person.

and I know what the xxxx part of the reg is above.
pat mustard

but I wont as its sunny, so maybe give a donation to a charity for a few quid and don't do it again .
Ken
Site Admin

You're far more charitable than I would be in that situation.
Regards,

Ken.
Austy

Please report them as it has happened to both me and my neighbour. You can be sure that this person has no issue dumping on the side of the road.
patsman

That's unbelievable the cheek.
jayflame

I'm sure there's so many dark coloured Nissan X-trail Acenta on a 161 D plate, driven by women, it will be really difficult to distinguish one from the other.

Illegal dumping should be reported, even if into residential bins, should be reported.
Especially if you have evidence.

I wonder if a screen shot with blanked out face and reg should be posted on notice board at SV?
Banana

so...what was in the black bag ?....was it the kitchen bin or general junk ?
John Blowick

pat mustard wrote:To the woman in the dark coloured 161 D xxxx, Nissan X-trail Acenta, who blocked our drive this morning in Somerton, had a look around, and then took a large black bag from the back seat and put in our bin .....

Our Web cam security picked you up, tempted to report you, as Ill be picking up the bill for your bag, you miserable person.

and I know what the xxxx part of the reg is above.
The correct thing to do here would be to contact the "lady" in question and request that she remove the bag asap or you will report her !
Being tolerant is commendable ...but unfortunately these louts will keep on doing it .!
Mr.Blowin

IMO You'd need to be checking that they aren't dumping body parts or some other nefarious shennanigans, did you check in the bag?
salokindoc

jayflame wrote:I'm sure there's so many dark coloured Nissan X-trail Acenta on a 161 D plate, driven by women, it will be really difficult to distinguish one from the other.

Illegal dumping should be reported, even if into residential bins, should be reported.
Especially if you have evidence.

I wonder if a screen shot with blanked out face and reg should be posted on notice board at SV?
Careful. The reg is enough to identify her.

That could be defamation because if she can prove it was a mistake in court and that the picture negativity affected her in the community then she might win a case.

However a blurred face and reg would be enough as she would be identifiable by others however not identifiable in court.