Red Hurley in Concert in Donabate

watersidehouse

Red Hurley, acknowledged throughout his homeland of Ireland and across the world as one of the finest singers of his generation is coming to the Waterside House Hotel in Donabate. Appealing to all ages, musical tastes and cultures, he has moved international audiences with his distinctive brand of satin smooth vocal magic and continues to touch people to this day.

Performing live shows is a special experience for Red, the singer is looking forward to bringing a special show to his many fans and in particular to the Waterside House Hotel, Donabate on Thursday 15th May 2014.

This evening promises to be a memorable new dimension to the unique and fulfilling musical experience of a Hurley concert! To book tickets contact the Waterside House Hotel directly on 01 8436153 or online at http://www.watersidehousehotel.ie

Ticket prices start at 25 Euro per person.
Dinner & Show = 45 Euro per person
Dinner, Show and B&B = 75 Euro per person
micropoodle

ah i remember being dragged along to the clontarf castle dinner and cabaret shows when i was a wee nipper and seeing auld Red in action manys a time. those were the days :)

good luck with the night!
Vlad the Impaler

When's Dickie Rock coming?
estuarine

We're really pulling in the A listers! I'd say we could put in a bid for the Linda Martin on the strength of this :lol:
Ken
Site Admin

estuarine wrote:We're really pulling in the A listers! I'd say we could put in a bid for the Linda Martin on the strength of this :lol:
Steady on!
Regards,

Ken.
Vlad the Impaler

That guy who won the Eurovision was the best drag act since Linda Martin.