Weekend Nanny required in Donabate

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
Dreamchaser

Weekend Nanny needed for Donabate.

I am a young widow with three little boys aged 2, 4 and 7 who is hoping to find a fun, kind, empathetic, energetic, and reliable person who is a non-smoker to become part of our family. To date I have had wonderful au pairs but am now looking for a more permanent solution to minimise the amount of change for my children, so I am hoping to find someone who is local and able to commit relatively long term. Ideally, I’d love to find a favourite Aunt or Granny type of figure for them. I need help most evenings at dinner and bedtimes, (so there is scope if someone is interested and wants extra hours) but weekends are when I really need extra hands and what I want to prioritise. Therefore, I am open to hiring a second person to help on evenings during the week if needs be.

Despite all we have been through I am determined to make ours a happy home and my boys are sweet, bright, outgoing, and very fun loving and minding them will include the usual things like taking them to the park or simply reading books, colouring or playing board games with the older two. It’s not a typical Nanny position in that I need you to be my second set of hands so tasks may vary, and I really need someone who can take initiative and understand the many things can go into raising kids and running a home. On the rare occasion that I go out at night I’d love to think that the right person will be able to sleep over or do evening babysitting and feel at home doing so.

I’d be delighted to hear from anyone who thinks they could be the right fit to discuss the role in more detail as well as hours and rates.

If you’d like to learn more, please email mrandmrsgtobe2014@gmail.com