Scrambler Bike in Beverton

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
RightorLeft

Anyone know which family is allowing the young lad do laps upon laps of the green in Beverton on a scrambler bike? Have reported it to the Garda also.
Sunny

There again today I see.....Was on a work call so I couldn't get out to him. Over and back on the green. Like seriously,....
GLITTERA

He lives in Beverton meadows in one of house on left as you come in not sure which number but no more then 10 houses down.. speeds up and down road here aswell.
RightorLeft

I've phoned Swords Garda station today and relay that information and I would ask other people do too.

Swords Garda Station: +35316664700
Email link: https://www.garda.ie/en/contact-us/stat ... words.html

No one deserves that constant noise etc. There were a group of pre school kids out playing today on the green and he was still flying past. Disgraceful
Mr. Stupid

Just keep calling the police. Also take video with your phone. It's not just noise pollution but as you say could injure a younger child. (I would imagine their parents would support you if you contact them).
RightorLeft

I have phoned the Garda again today about this I see the young lad is back out going up and down annoying the hell out of everyone! If other people could phone the garda also!
Essexboy

Wish I had a scrambler as a kid… instead just playing with my action men… and being honest most kids are sitting indoors playing there x boxes etc…