Not right in the head

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
The Samaritan

I'm often pissed off at people crossing the road as I drive so come Monday I'm running some one down ..I'm also pissed off at people talking loudly on the train .come Monday afternoon I'm taking the phone and throwing it out the window .I'm also pissed off that SuperValu have put the price of wine up so come Monday evening I'm opening all the bottles in the shop only red as I hate white wine .that's Monday sorted .
I may take Tuesday off .but come Wednesday I'm going up shooting that donkey in the head that wakes me up every morning .I may also take out the damn peacock that rambles up and down Turvey like he's the king of Donabate .
That seems to be the rules in Donabate ..
God I hope they find out who done this .I just realized who this dog is or was .omg shame on the people in Donabate ..such a gentle little thing . From the Samaritan .may you have no luck till you knock on that door and apologize .
You horrible twisted person.
bevertonian

so samaritan because of one persons antics you think thats the Donabate way…..

Interesting week you’ve got ahead……

Very sad to hear of the dog passing,
The Samaritan

Not just one person reading some of the replies on here the Samaritan's view is that poo in a letter box is low .damn low .it's a serious flaw in a persons character and the more to the story pundits need look in the mirror .
For the Samaritan i would be checking for bodies under the patio of the person who done this .it's sly it's nasty it's horrible . It's a person with a serious mental illness and who know what else they have done . however this is just the Samaritan's view .
bevertonian

Your something else samaritan you’ve jumped from dog poo in letter box to a serial killer - thats some leap, - seems like you have some tales to tell - you know what they say “Those who protest to much”……
Then again you could just be a troll - either way, not good characteristics……

I’m finished with this ping pong comments - Its been confirmed the dog (rip) was not on a lead and it’s poo was not picked up - I don’t mean to be disrespectful but anything that happened after that (which was disgusting) is a result of this (whether it was missed or not) we have only heard one side of the story - Until we hear both sides there will always be more to it….
The Samaritan

The Samaritan was just saying watch this space the poo delivery guy/ girl is dangerous .
The dog didn't need a lead that seems clear .did the lady miss the poo .it's seems so .it's just such a cowardly act that in the Samaritan's view it doesn't matter what the other side of the story is .
Just like the war in Ukraine we don't need the Russian story .wrong is wrong .
Ping pong over.
Just the Samaritan's view .