Childminder wanted from Sep 2022 onwards

philt

Hi - I posted before but no luck so far

We are looking for a local childminder from Sep 2022 to look after our 2 boys, collecting from DPETNS until 5.10, 3 days a week.

Details:

2 boys - currently aged 5 and 9
Living locally
Hours - 3 days after-school collecting form DPETNS (ideally Tue, Wed & Thurs - but happy to discuss)
Preferably in childminders own home

Best
Philip
Iran

Hi! Philt.

I'm interested in the childminder position that you have, Could you give me more information about it??

Thank you!
philt

Hi Iran,

I sent you a PM, did you get it? would love to have a chat

Best
Phil
philt

Hi Iran,

Seems like the PMs are stuck in the "outbox" and are for some reason not in the sent PMs, so not sure if you have gotten them (assume not).

Best
Phil
Ann O
Site Admin

philt wrote: 20 Jun 2022, 12:56 Hi Iran,

Seems like the PMs are stuck in the "outbox" and are for some reason not in the sent PMs, so not sure if you have gotten them (assume not).

Best
Phil
They stay in outbox until they are read, then go to sent box.
MiriamGuidera

I am an after school child minder im donabate for 20 years. Garda vetted and references available. I provide supervised homework, hot food and lots of fun and laughter. I now have 2 places available as my little pals have moved on to secondary school. I pick up kids from school and drop them home . School term only and minimum of 3 days a week , but 4 or 5 would get priorty. . Contact me for anymore information.
Sinners6

Hi Miriam, I am a teacher with 2 little girls currently 2 and 4 months. I will need a childminder for 4 days a week from January 2023. Would you be available or do you only take children after school?

Kind regards,
Sinéad