Childminder required

Handymen, etc. put your services in here
p0pch1ck

Hi,

I am making initial enquiries about childminder as it looks like I may be returning to work probably on part-time basis initially and full time for holiday cover etc with possibility of increasing my hours. I have two boys, 15mths & 6 yrs, the older is in DPETNS and so finishes daily at 1.25 (till summer holidays). As yet I'm unsure of exact hours but provisionally am thinking 3 full days (8.45 - 5.30, possibly Wed-Fri) with maybe another morning also. Obviously it would only be my younger fella for the mornings and then collection of older boy from school at 1.25 and the two of them for the afternoon, though this would be fulltime for both once school finishes up for summer. Lunch and snacks should be the only meals required (I think!) Ideally I would like them to be minded in our own home but am open to going to childminders home either.

Would appreciate any enquiries.

Thanks
amkdonabate

I am an experienced childminder and mother of three older daughters.
I have been caring for children from my home for the past 6 years and can offer excellent references.
At the moment I mind two other children a boy of 2 and girl of 5, so would only be able to mind the children from my home but I have toys for the children and plenty of space. I live in a safe quiet cul-de-sac in a excellent estate with lots of other children around, which is great for children to play. My home is walking distance to Educate Together.
I am a fully licensed driver with a clean drivers license. I am available to do any school runs/extracurricular runs should it be necessary.
p0pch1ck

Thanks for getting back to me amkdonabate - have sent you a pm
Donabate Hatter

There is a great childminder based in the links. I will pm you her name and number.