Spin Bike

Items for sale or wanted in the Donabate/Portrane area
Forum rules
Alcohol or tobacco products may not be sold on the forum. If what you want to buy or sell is illegal in the real world, then it's illegal here also.

The forum Administrators are not responsible for any items bought or sold on the forum. If you have an issue with a seller or buyer, please communicate with them by PM. Moderators/Administrators will not get involved in any disputes.
Donabate User

Looking for a Spin Bike. Anyone have one?
Or anyone know what makes of Spin Bike's they have in the community centre and I'll see if I can get same online?

Thanks folks
jayflame

If you already have a bike, you can get a cheap turbo trainer and tyre.
The latter is required as a normal tyre on a turbo trainer will shred rubber everywhere
pat mustard

Yeah, have been using a Tacx turbo for a few years. Halfords do them, range from 99 and above .
Ken
Site Admin

The market for fitness equipment is mad at the moment with gyms closed. Elverys and other online retailers are pretty much sold out and stuff on Adverts/Donedeal is going for above asking price in a lot of cases.
Regards,

Ken.
Essexboy

Got mine on EBay 4 weeks ago, £84.99 Plus €21 delivery parcel motel.. make “finether” has all the the bits and bobs and wife/daughter said it’s great..
Donabate User

Any more info?
Is it something like this?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Finether-Fitne ... B078RNFPTC
AprilLily

Try McSport.ie. Based in Dublin & still taking online orders.