Crèche in Rahillion?

Mrsmcnamara123

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone would have any information on a new crèche in the Rahillion estate. I know it was definitely planned for in the initial building stages..but would anyone have any inside track, if and when it would be opening? I'm aware the estate isn't finished yet but just looking for a timescale. It's proving really difficult to find local childcare for very young children at the moment 😭
Thanks for any info!
RochelleD-Jones

I don't have any, but I did some googling

https://www.property.ie/commercial-prop ... in/853996/

Looks like they have it for sale/lease. But I can't find much else, that was updated 11hours ago.

Wonder if it is worth calling tomorrow to ask if it is even built yet? That may give us a time frame.

If you do can you please keep me updated. I am moving to Donabate in September and I am in the same position as you, I can't get my 2hour old into a creche for at least a year !! and if that is the case I am going to have to drive him 30mins every morning and evening to his current creche and then commute into work.. not ideal at all. I have been on lists for over a year also !
RochelleD-Jones

Actually, I am going up to Donabate tomorrow afternoon so I will have a drive round and update you with what i see.
Mrsmcnamara123

I'd really appreciate that, thanks 👍
RochelleD-Jones

Mrsmcnamara123 wrote: 25 Jul 2019, 09:02 I'd really appreciate that, thanks 👍
Just to let you know, I drove by last week and it doesn't seem like it has started to to built yet, so I couldn't tell you a time frame sorry.

Did you end up calling them ?
Matsugawa

It's going to be the last thing built in the estate as it's across the site entrance. Houses that were supposed to be ready in August aren't ready and are probably 3 months behind - or more. I'd say there's little chance of it being ready this side of Christmas, based on current progress.