Fertility Yoga Workshop Saturday 09th April

Nourish Therapies

FERTILITY YOGA WORKSHOP SATURDAY APRIL 09TH Community Well Donabate

Join me for this wonderful Fertility Yoga workshop at 10am in Community Well Donabate (located behind Keelings Pub). on Saturday 9th of April.
Fertility yoga helps improve blood circulation to your reproductive organs and allows time for you to de-stress and take time for yourself. Fertility yoga is for anyone who is thinking about TTC, has just started trying to conceive, has been trying a long time or who are currently going through reproductive assistance procedures. No matter what stage of your TTC journey you are on this workshop is for you.

I'm also delighted to announce on the day we will be joined by Fertility coach Alison Reede, Alison is a life & Fertility Coach and will give an informal talk at the end of the class while we have a cup of tea. Alison supports Clients when getting pregnant becomes a challenge and gives them the tools and techniques to help you cope on your Fertility journey....
Places must be booked before attending...To sign up pm me or send email to info@nourishtherapies.ie or phone 086 166 9691
Michelle
Nourish Therapies