Child minder available in Donabate

Handymen, etc. put your services in here
EOD15

Hi. I am available to mind children in my home. My daughter is 2yr 8mths. I am an experienced childminder I look after a little girl who is 17 mths. We have an open plan kitchen & living room so there is lots of space for kids to play. We have a good size garden for kids to play outside. There is a good selection of toys/paints/ books etc. I provide home made meals and healthy snacks. We have regular play dates with kids nearby and enjoy going to the local playground
I am flexible with days/ times. Pm if you have any questions.
Thanks
AOR

HI I am looking for child minding, from 8am each morning till the kids are dropped to school. This would just be term time. Would you be interested?

My mobile is 0879731200

Thanks
Bensmammy

Hi

I have a 3year old boy that I was hoping to put into childcare for 2 days per week. He is an only child and I feel he needs to make some small friends as his nanny minds him full time at the moment.

Are you still available? Were are you located and what is your rates.

Thank you
Selina
R0byn

Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to take on my daughter 4 days a week, she will be two in November. I can't PM on this site yet as I am a new member but if you could PM me your number I would be happy to call you.
Ann O
Site Admin

R0byn wrote: I can't PM on this site yet as I am a new member but if you could PM me your number I would be happy to call you.
You can't send or receive pm's until you've made another post.
R0byn

This should do it so
ak1205

Hi,

Wondering if you're available, need to post again then I can pm you details
jezzabel

Hi. I will be looking for a child-minder early next year for my almost 3 year old.
Are you still available and could we arrange a visit sometime?
Regards
busybee07

Are you still available? I am looking for someone to mind my 2 children. An 8 month old and a 6 year old. School runs will bw required.

Thanks
EOD15

Hi there.
Sorry for delay replying on this site. I am no longer available for childminding. Thanks very much .