Mother & baby groups

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
NewMum

Can anyone tell me what mother & baby groups are on in Donabate. As a a first time mum to a 3.5month old id love some regular time with other mums /parents.
Hampstead

Theres the Donabate & Portrane Baby and toddler group which meets in the Community centre on Monday mornings @ 10.30am until 12pm, cost is 3 euros
p0pch1ck

There's also Motherlink - meet weekly in different homes around the area as hosted by Cuidiu members. It's for mums with babies & pre-schoolers. However it runs according to primary school schedule so next week is the last one before summer! Lots of new babies have arrived to the group too. PM me and I can give you co-ordinator's details.
Donabatenewbie2015

Hi, I am following this post as I am a new FTM and also interested in mother and baby groups (6week old). Do both groups stop for summer holiday period? Any information is appreciated.

Thanks
Hampstead

The Baby & Toddler group will be finishing up for the summer on Monday June 29th so 2 weeks to go, why not pop in anyway & make contact
There is a facebook page for information, Donabate & Portrane Baby & Toddler Group
Donabatenewbie2015

Great, thanks - I'll go along.
Myram

Hi there,

I run a Buggy Bootcamp every Monday morning at 9.15 and we meet at the entrance to Somerton Estate. It's currently finished for the Summer months and will start again once the kids go back to school end of August start of September. It's a great class and a good opportunity to get a workout in while bringing your little minion with you! The Mammys then go for a cuppa afterwards in the local community centre.

Keep an eye out for us in September! I post the details to my fb page https://www.facebook.com/MojoFitnessDonabate

Many thanks,

Orla
Hampstead

Good news, the Donabate/Portrane Baby &Toddler group will resume in DPCC on Monday September 7th @ 10.30am until 12, cost is 3 Euros per family,
Myram

Hi there!

Buggy Bootcamp is starting this Monday 21st September @ 9.15am! Only 4 euro a class! The class is 1hr long and will finish up back at the Community Centre.

Hope to see you there!

Mojo Fitness
Attachments
MojoMamaBuggyBootcamp2.png
gruffalo

Hi all,

I see it has been a few years since anybody posted in this feed but I was wondering if there are any active Mother & Baby groups around the Donabate area for my wife and newborn daughter?

Thanks in advance.
You know it’s cold outside when you go outside and it’s cold.