train gain...and probably pain

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
pat mustard

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/153m ... 51773.html

A Wetherspoons pub, a Marks and Spencer shop ,mini Brown Thomas , a Bakery and a police helicopter landing pad for Donabate Station.
Melted head

we dont need a police station in donabate i feel
what we need is the ones we already have to be financed and respected properly ,is it true SWORDS POLICE STATION ONLY HAD 1 PATROL CAR ,THIS CAR SERVES SWORDS PORTRANE ,DONABATE ??,

so all of you unvouched tds GET OFF THE GRAVY TRAIN ,,

FEEL THE PAIN WE FEEL ,, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE LOCAL UNEMPLOYMENT ISSUES ,BUT YOU WONT AS LONG AS SOME OF YOU ENJOY DOUBLE STANDARDS DOUBLE JOBBING ,DOUBLE SALARIES ,double pensions

NOW WE HAVE THE RAINING -WATER CHARGES TOO

NOT TOO BLEAK I HOPE ,,IF TDS WERE COMMITING SUICIDE AT THE SAME RATE OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN DO ,,HOW LONG BEFORE WE NOTICED IMMEDIATE ,INTERVENTIONS???

time to retrain you tiny greedy minds in kildare street ,,FEEL OUR PAIN ,

tds shud be penalised for ruining the decent country we had once, examine your so called civic pride
we are not all in this mess together
didnt bertie ,,once say on REELIN IN THE YEARS ,,TAX CHEATS ,,IVE NO TIME FOR THEM....

SO WHAT DID OUR FIANNA FAILERS RECOUP IN PENSIONS LAST YEAR ,

perhaps some of the smarter than me locals could informus and then work out if the same taxe payers money could have gone to more deserving cases locally

so got that off my chest its startin to rain again so am goin OUT TO THE GARDEN TO HAVE A WASH ,,CANT AFFORD TO DO IT INSIDE THE HOUSE ,,HA HA

WHERES BERTIE AND HIS BOWL NOW ??COLLECTING RAIN WATER ?/ I DIDNT THINK SO
Bill_Lumbergh
Site Admin

Melted head wrote:is it true SWORDS POLICE STATION ONLY HAD 1 PATROL CAR ,THIS CAR SERVES SWORDS PORTRANE ,DONABATE ??
I doubt it but it depends on your definition of 'serves'. Perhaps routine patrols are handled by one car/shift but for call outs it would depend on the urgency of the situation.

My car was nicked from outside my house at 3am last year. I called immediately and they sent 3 cars. Two cars sat at the end of the hearse road and turvey and a third came to my house within 15 mins.