A Tragic Loss

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
Melted head

Dont let the recent tragic death of a young man from Donabte/Portrane slip or fade from your memory ,he was a remarkable, kind, thoughtful young lad,,his ability to help our AUTISTIC son with every day tasks was unique,, He wanted to learn more and more about our son's disability in order to help another less fortunate than himself ,he was a great lad for one so young , he and my son had similar love for music , ,in the words of the HOLLIES ,,HE AINT HEAVY ,HE IS MY BROTHER .... some of the deeply upset kids of the parish that stood at his grave side may or may not know this song .do yourselves a favour ,,,learn and understand the words,,,, and try,try try live them out in your everyday all too pressurised young lives, AS YOU STRUGGLE with .the current state of the country,, heaped upon you all with no room for care or respite greed is draining the heart and soul out of the youth of Ireland. you don,t have to put up with this ,,, , DEMAND A JOB ,DEMAND A DECENT LIFE, , DONT ACCEPT A TOMBSTONE AT 23 YEARS OF AGE - YOU DONT DESERVE THE BLEAK FUTURE THAT OUR GREEDY POLITICIANS, LAWMAKERS AND BANKERS GAVE YOU ALL OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS , LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER, PAY ATTENTION TO THE SO CALLED LOST KID IN THE GROUP- YOU owe it to this young man and to yourselves.
Ken
Site Admin

Wise words.
Regards,

Ken.
Ann O
Site Admin

Tragically sad.

May he rest in peace.
Sydney

May he RIP.
Derek

Excellent post Melted head. Wise words and a lovely tribute.

I didn't know the lad personally but I knew of him and I do know some of his family. They are lovely people and when I heard this news I was so saddened and shocked. May he rest in peace and may his lovely family find some as well. RIP young man.
Mam

Beautiful post Melted Head, and as Derek says, wise words and lovely tribute. Thank you for taking the time to post this.