Concerned about the recent upsurge in crime

Reinventingsecurity

Hi all

We are a local security company based in Redleaf Business park Donabate. Our company Usee.ie is a licensed provider of electronic security solutions. Check out our website at http://usee.ie or our facebook page at http://facebook.com/cloudcctv

We install monitored security alarms that you can control on your phone with Garda response. In addition we provide a full suite of High Definition CCTV systems for the residential market. If you are concerned about the recent spate of house burglaries on the peninsula, arrange a visit to our showrooms ( by appointment only). We have full working demo's of all the systems we install, you can try before you buy. Contact us on 01-8400300 for professional local service.
Reinventingsecurity

Do you hear your neighbours alarm going off and automatically think Its a nuisance/false alarm?

Checkout our survey on http://facebook.com/cloudcctv , leave a comment and be in with a chance to win €50 for our online store
Banacht

This seems like shameless self promotion and scare mongering to me, what " spate of house burglaries" do you have proof of an "upsurge in crime" on the peninsula.

Shame on you!
Reinventingsecurity

Banacht, I'm sorry if you found our post offensive - that was certainly not our intention.

1. We posted in the Local Business Adverts section of the forum, so I guess it was self promotion.... Isn't all advertising? ;-)

2. As both a business involved in the security industry and as a resident of Donabate for over fifteen years, we are aware of a definite upsurge of crime in the area. We're not going to try to inform or convince you - that could definitely be construed as 'scaremongering'!

3. Finally, as Donabate residents, we fully support the Shop Local campaign. We believe if someone was concerned about their security, they might be interested to know there is security company based in Donabate. In fact, it was a customer that recommended we post on this forum to raise awareness of our local service.
Ken
Site Admin

There have been a number of burglaries recently. A couple were mentioned on this forum and we had a Guard call to our house last week as a house opposite was burgled. The Guard referenced a number of recent burglaries in the area.

BTW, I wasn't a suspect, he was just asking if we had noticed anyone looking suspicious in the area. ;)
Regards,

Ken.
Derek

The "upsurge" in crime locally is something that is mirrored nationally. In our case it would be a spike and not an epidemic. I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone has already been before the courts in relation to some of the local occurrences... ;)
Ken
Site Admin

Derek wrote:The "upsurge" in crime locally is something that is mirrored nationally. In our case it would be a spike and not an epidemic. I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone has already been before the courts in relation to some of the local occurrences... ;)
I would agree that it's not just local. I'm sure the statistics are being reflected nationally.
Regards,

Ken.