freedom to express your view on this site

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
mammy2

ET did not like the truth being told about their school, therefore they got the thread locked. Why did this not happen when rubbish was written in the past about the Secondary school or St Pat's. One law for ET and another law for the rest of us.
diggerbarnes

Out with the old, in with the new. It's called progress mammy. Get over it. ET AOK
Donabate Hatter

I think the point is Mammy2 that there has to be at least some small amount of truth in what you post, this c**p about ET pupils being forced to attend Religious classes is just that c**p!!!!!
Ken
Site Admin

mammy2 wrote:ET did not like the truth being told about their school, therefore they got the thread locked. Why did this not happen when rubbish was written in the past about the Secondary school or St Pat's. One law for ET and another law for the rest of us.
This is rubbish. It was explained that the thread was locked because it had gone way off topic. There has been no censorship or no contact from ET. The thread is still there for all to read and make their own mind up. It hasn't been deleted which would have happened on the other forum.
Regards,

Ken.
pat mustard

original post almost libellous
richard dawkins

Mammy2 I don't think anyone has a problem (other than Harry Byrne :) ) with people expressing opinions. However, you were putting forward facts not just opinions. You were saying it was a fact that someone had to attend some religious thingy-ma-bob. But that fact was unsubstantiated and repudiated by several parents of kids in the school.

I think there might have been a misunderstanding along the way somewhere.

I wonder what Mammy1 makes of all this.
Harry Byrne

Shuttup, I am a fierce advocate of free speech.

But seriously one does indeed have to draw the line at these damaging false allegations - Mammy v2.0 's posts go way beyond opinion.
mammy2

If anyone needs proof that ET will bully anyone that has a difference view to them, read the previous postings. If you diagree with ET you will be silenced.
Ken
Site Admin

mammy2 wrote:If anyone needs proof that ET will bully anyone that has a difference view to them, read the previous postings. If you diagree with ET you will be silenced.
Mammy2 I'm getting tired of these unsubstantiated rants. I'm sure you'll claim that ET put me up to it, but I can't see any substance to the claims you've made :roll: .
Regards,

Ken.
richard dawkins

Mammy2 = Troll.
mammy2

I find it amazing that when I express a view about ET, I am shot down straight away by the ET herd. While at the same time these same people are Pontificating about Ipads on another thread and no one is shouting stop with their false and misleading information. I suppose if ET were introducing the Ipads it would be just great.
pat mustard

Does anyone recall EJB?
bear

pat mustard wrote:Does anyone recall EJB?
... E j b ?
blowin1

Mammy2 - out of curiosity, what is the false and misleading information on the other thread about the Ipads ?
Lo-cal

bear wrote:,
pat mustard wrote:Does anyone recall EJB?
... E j b ?
what's EJB?
mammy2

The Administrators of this site are really sacred of the ET herd , however, when it comes to any other school they fail in their job and allow libelous rubbish.
Ken
Site Admin

mammy2 wrote:The Administrators of this site are really sacred of the ET herd , however, when it comes to any other school they fail in their job and allow libelous rubbish.
Would you care to substantiate this claim?
Regards,

Ken.
mammy2

'Ms Laffoy leaving' have a good look at it. To have a site with a person's name is definitely unethical and its content in parts is definitely malicious.
Donabate Hatter

You missed the point Ken, 'sacred' is the key word, I think she really wants to get this thread back onto the religious argument!!!!!
mammy2

A good decision Ken it can be a lonely place standing up to the bully
pat mustard

EJB was a poster on original .com site, tended to go on a bit.

a mini Troll in the days b4 Trolling was a known title for a certain type user on messageboards.

sound familiar?
Donabate Hatter

'A good decision Ken'

What decision was that then?
mammy2

The ET herd never give up it would be great if DH would try and read.
Donabate Hatter

Ok, so I'm thick and I can't read, please point out to me where on this thread is the decision that Ken made?

Oh, and talking of people that cannot read read, or possibly cannot understand simple English, as I have said before, on the thread that was actually about the ET school, I have no connection with the ET school, my child goes to St. Pats.
mammy2

You have made that your protestation too often. I do not believe!