Ironing Service

Items for sale or wanted in the Donabate/Portrane area
Forum rules
Alcohol or tobacco products may not be sold on the forum. If what you want to buy or sell is illegal in the real world, then it's illegal here also.

The forum Administrators are not responsible for any items bought or sold on the forum. If you have an issue with a seller or buyer, please communicate with them by PM. Moderators/Administrators will not get involved in any disputes.
claned

Hey all,

So considering it hasn't been asked on this forum as yet...wondering if anyone has any recommendation for someone to do ironing - we've a backlog building up and it's the thought of ironing them that keeps us away from them ;)

Open to suggestions on whether bringing them somewhere to be done Vs. getting some house cleaner in that would do ironing as part of her time.

Thanks
claned
guinness

Hi call Olisa at 0868480204 she is very good and reliable she will do cleaning and babysitting aswell she will come and collect the ironing from you and return when done.
Junior

McGranes Laundrette in Swords, opposite the Lord Mayor's are great. I get my bed sheets and duvets done, ready next day. They charge 3 euro per bed item, even if its King! They have different rates for different articles of clothing - I think a shirt costs 2 euro. Cost can add up if you've got a large backlog, but I find the service great for keeping on top of the ironing. I do the basics and then send off my bed linen.