Halloween

Items for sale or wanted in the Donabate/Portrane area
Forum rules
Alcohol or tobacco products may not be sold on the forum. If what you want to buy or sell is illegal in the real world, then it's illegal here also.

The forum Administrators are not responsible for any items bought or sold on the forum. If you have an issue with a seller or buyer, please communicate with them by PM. Moderators/Administrators will not get involved in any disputes.
Bumblebee

I am having a big clear out and have some dressing up/Halloween outfits:

Red Darlek costume - from M & S Age 7-8 (never worn)
Dinosaur Outfit - Amazon Age 4-6 (worn once)
Cowboy Outfit - Smyths Age 7-10 (although I think it really is 6-7, never worn was an unappreciated Christmas present!)

Also have a Take Wan Do suit - it says 00/120 (was worn when son was 5 for a couple of weeks but then decided he wanted to play hockey instead - kids!! :roll: )

If anybody is interested €5.00 each.
Am in Somerton.
Clara07

Hi Bumblebee,

Would the Halloween costumes still be available? I am interested in the 3 of them.

Thanks very much,
C.
Bumblebee

Hi, yes I still have them. Am in Somerton.
Clara07

Thank you, I can call round this evening around 8pm if that suits.
Would you PM me your house number? I will PM you my phone number, thanks.
Clara07

Actually I can't send PMs - would Ken be able to enable this? Thank you.
Ken
Site Admin

Hi Clara,

You should be able to PM. See the "PM" icon on the right beside the posts. You'll also see the option if you click on the users name.
Regards,

Ken.
Clara07

Thanks Ken. Now the problem is that the message gets stuck in the outbox and doesn't seem to get delivered?
Bumblebee, you can contact me at mcmahonct@hotmail.com if that is easier. Thanks.
Ken
Site Admin

Clara07 wrote:Thanks Ken. Now the problem is that the message gets stuck in the outbox and doesn't seem to get delivered?
Bumblebee, you can contact me at mcmahonct@hotmail.com if that is easier. Thanks.
I just tested it on a dummy account and it worked. I did notice that it sat in the Outbox for a while, but it did send.
Regards,

Ken.
Ann O
Site Admin

In a forum that I admin, private messages remain in the outbox until they are read by the recipient. They then move to 'sent messages'.
Bumblebee

Costumes have been sold. Thanks