Pasta Castellos

Spider

Just a quick post to say that we were here yesterday for my son's Confirmation meal and we were delighted with both the food and the service. We've been here many times before and were happy enough but yesterday the quality of the food and the efficiency of the staff was excellent. Thanks to all at Pasta Castello for a lovely day.
Derek

I second that too! We had our son's Communion afters there recently and the quality and value of what we were served were absolutely top notch. Only regret I have is that I didn't post similar myself before to give Murat and the crew a pat on the back for an excellent job well done. :D
Sydney

I'll third that . I think it's important that we support local restaurants. Murat has a lovely place that so many people enjoy but if we don't use it, we could lose it!
Vlad the Impaler

I think he should simplify things and turn it into a good steakhouse; get a reputation for good nicely cooked cuts of beef. Too much pasta and too much on the menu methinks (cutting back on the carbs!).

Having said that, I enjoy the place and the service is always great and very reasonably priced.
The Samaritan

When the best pizza in the village comes from the Indian takeaway something is wrong .but that's just the Samaritan's view
tsuzmir

Been there once, years ago. I'm not very picky, and can enjoy good, simple food. This was very underwhelming to say the least. Also, a couple of months ago I was at Lidl car park and the owner was packing a trolley full of groceries into his branded van and one thing I could recognise from the distance was a mountain of cheap margarine-covered garlic bread... His starter menu reads: Bruschetta alla Caprese €9.45
I'll never set my foot in there, that's for sure.