Babysitter Available

Handymen, etc. put your services in here
justkeepswimming

Hello :)

I'm a fifteen year old girl, studying in Donabate Community College, available to babysit on both weekends and schoolnights. I'm only two months shy of sixteen, and very responsible. I have experience working with children due to both a multitude of siblings and work experience in primary and montessori schools. I'm available from about half three on weekdays,any hour of the day on weekends, and will work for whatever you'll pay- in other words, feel free to completley rip me off.

For obvious reasons I'd prefer to not post my name or contact details straight away, but if you're interested let me know and I can give you my email. I understand that nobody trusts the stranger off the Internet either, so I would be happy to take measures to prove that I am in fact a teenage girl and not a psycopath. Please let me know :)
Bill_Lumbergh
Site Admin

Best of luck!

Note, people can send you a private message via this forum (and you get an email to let you know when someone sends you one), so you don't have to publicly post your email address either. You can share your contact details via a private message, the only people that can read it are you and the other party.
justkeepswimming

Thanks for the advice and good wishes, that's very helpful :)
Donnie

Hi justkeepswimming, loved your post and we would definitely interested in your babysitting service, I am not sure how-to private message on this forum if you do can you message me and I will get back to you. Thanks C
Bill_Lumbergh
Site Admin

Donnie wrote:Hi justkeepswimming, loved your post and we would definitely interested in your babysitting service, I am not sure how-to private message on this forum if you do can you message me and I will get back to you. Thanks C
Click the persons username on the right hand side of their post, you'll then see the option to send them a private message :)

There's also a PM icon below their username that will do the same job.