Gemma at Donabate train station

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
Eoghanaldo

I hope everyone got to meet the lovely guest to our train station tonight with a warm invitation to the Climate Hoax in Balbriggan :roll:

There were a number of good souls who called her out on the spot. To which she shouted some vague libel threats after them.
mummy

Signage on her van improved by a local.
IMG-20200129-WA0001.jpg
Eoghanaldo

That's brilliant in fairness!
jack white

Ha ha! Well done to whoever did that.

The video of her going into a halal shop in Swords and demanding sausages snd rashers before pretending to get outraged on the grounds that 'Irish people love pork' is the cringiest video I've ever seen.

Racists are never intelligent but she's taking racist stupidity to a whole new level.

I mean, how stupid do you have to be to ask for pork in a halal shop?
Donabate Hatter

Gemma who?
Lavidolas

I wonder will she do us the courtesy of taking down her posters this time?? The ones from the by-election were left up for months after the deadline. Her minions were abusive when we asked them
to come back and take them down from our road six weeks after the election!{ I plan to report you this time Gemma if you are reading this. Fine per poster 💵 💵 💵 😜}
albert

I had a lot of hope for Gemma O'Doherty -

- she did a good documentary on Ireland's longest missing person - Mary Boyle (Donegal). Allegedly murdered by her uncle, but FF councillor told police to cease their investigation.

- she was fired from independent for investigating senior Garda or political figures who had speeding fines / points quashed...

Then she goes off on moronic rants about chem trails, evil Muslims & a range of other manure...

If she focused solely on anti-corruption I'd give her a vote...

I think her husband passed away a few years back - perhaps that trauma has altered her view in reality...
Fr Jack

Eoghanaldo wrote: 29 Jan 2020, 19:20 I hope everyone got to meet the lovely guest to our train station tonight with a warm invitation to the Climate Hoax in Balbriggan :roll:

There were a number of good souls who called her out on the spot. To which she shouted some vague libel threats after
By posting this you've actually given her publicity which I'm sure was the last thing you wanted to do. People that have never heard of her have just heard of her of now thanks to your post. I never would have known at all who the hell she is. Now you have me curious.