Parish Hall Meeting

aoifey

Great attendance at last nights meeting at the parish hall and great to see overwhelming support for ensuring the future of this peninsula is cared for and managed properly.

again it has to be noted that neither FF nor FG sent representatives to the meeting.
One has to wonder why? Does anyone know why they aren't supporting us on this issue?

Please everyone, remember this at the polls. It's so important to stop voting for a party simply because it's a family tradition. Make a change and vote for people who care.

Thank you again to Donabate Portrane Community Council for driving this huge issue
DocHoliday

Was at the meeting too , arrived late but didn’t have a problem getting a seat , wasn’t a great turnout . There was a few good speakers and a few peddling there own agendas . Was wondering why the Community council are looking for more of a say than all the other organisations in the parish on the consultation process . Surely , the more groups involved in the consulting process would ensure a more complete list of what we need to achieve with the Council , everybody represented from toddlers to senior citizens and everyone in between .
Nanny

It wasn't well advertised. Maybe on Facebook but not everyone has. Next meeting maybe put up details on this site.
aoifey

DocHoliday wrote: 29 Jan 2020, 19:37 Was wondering why the Community council are looking for more of a say than all the other organisations in the parish on the consultation process . Surely , the more groups involved in the consulting process would ensure a more complete list of what we need to achieve with the Council , everybody represented from toddlers to senior citizens and everyone in between .
i don't think the community council want more of a say for themselves, after all i believe there are a couple of members of the community council who were invited to that meeting.

i'm sure they are looking for open meetings so that anyone in the community can attend