Men's basketball, Donabate.

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
surfin_safari

Hi there,

Apologies if this post is in the wrong area.
I've recently moved to Portrane and I'm trying to find a casual (weekly?) basketball scrimmage in the area. Does anyone know of something locally or would I have to go further afield? Would there be interest in starting something up for adults in the community centre?
Ben77

Would definitely give it a go if something started locally.
BIDMU

I'd be very interested too. Only moved back to the area recently and was going to look into this as well. I believe there used to be one run on a Sunday in the gym in donabate but I'm not 100% sure
surfin_safari

Hi all, sorry for resurrecting such an old thread but I'm in the early stages of getting numbers together for a weekly scrimmage in the community centre. Join the WhatsApp below or fire me a pm for more info!

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GtOLblMihZq3JgyL9ZZ9N9
singita

Hi I would be really interested in joining weekly basketball. Please can you let me know if it looks like it could be a runner thanks
Darkknight

Hi,

I also would be very interested in playing basketball. Let me know if you want to get a team together :)
Darkknight

Hi Surfing Safari,

The Whatsapp link doesn't work unfortunately?? Hopefully you are still trying to get a team together?🤞🤞
butterfly

Hi Dark Knight,

First basketball session due to start on 7th Feb 9-10pm in community centre.
Darkknight

Excellent 👍

Thanks for the update 👍
Cpf

Hey, social basketball is starting tomorrow evening (7th Feb) in the community centre for men and women, 9pm to 10pm.Still space for a few more if anyone is interested!

Will be approx €5 per head depending on how many people turn up. 😁 🏀