Donabate -Portrane society

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
Donabate Hatter

Hi Mammy

Do you think he has really gone or will he reappear in another disguise?

Like the way he talks about us as simple ie 'both of you have the simplicity' and then goes on to show everyone that he does not know the difference between now & know ie 'I am know closing off this thread' how simple must he be?

Anyway Mammy I'm going to stop posting on this thread, unless Uncle Peter is one of the mods I don't think he has the power or authority to close the thread, maybe one of the real mods will do that?

DH
John Spark

DH, maybe uncle peter or one of the other resident psychologists might read something into this but I noticed that if you're replying to someone that doesn't share your views you just go straight into the reply, but if you're replying to someone who you believe shares your views, then you start your reply with "Hi poster x".

Just an observation ;)
Mr. Stupid

Please, keep this thread open. It's pretty funny. I am enjoying the psycho-babble and conspiracy theories.
Donabate Hatter

Hi John :D

Firstly, you have made me break my vow not to post on this thread again :roll:

Secondly, I had a look at my posts and thought that you were on to something, until I looked at all of the 75 odd post on the thread and saw that only about 16 of them,(less than 25%) have anything that could be even remotely considered the Dear X type of opening you were talking about.

DH
mammy

Hi DH .............lol

I dont think he /she /they/ will come back with some so much going on in the world they must have a better life then us couch hugger's :lol: maybethere must be a dog or something to save :cry: as we are hopeless cases by all accounts boom boom :arrow:

just my observation's :ugeek:
davemac

Mammy and DH should not allow UP/ J get under their skin and annoy them to that level.
mammy

Annoy :lol: I have a pretty thick skin :twisted: it would take a lot more then a multi headed pseudo to annoy me
davemac

Take it easy mammy and mind yourself