Hearse Road after the railway bridge

Its EB

I just see they have begun to build a wall along this section of road where they had previously cleared trees etc. I thought the idea was to widen the road here as it was too narrow for large vehicles to pass each other. With the wall in place it doesn't leave much room to widen the road.
Quello Serio

The road is being widened, but it doesn't look like its being done all the way to the corner, so the area outside Prospect Hill will still have no path.

There is also an entrance being built, presumably for access to planning application F16A/0179. So in one part of Donabate, a developer is being told to increase density partly on account of proximity to a railway station. And here, at one of the closest possible sites to the station, a development of 5 detached houses will be built.

thanks. i just looked at the planning ref................... i can not believe they are adding an entrance on that stretch of rd.
Its EB

Thanks Quello Serio, just looking at the wall this morning, its nearly half way down the road. There's not going to be much left for them to widen.