Good sized House in Turvey for rent from Aug 2019

DarraghD

Hi,

This will probably be on daft.ie in a few weeks, but I thought we'd stick a post up here first.

We're moving away for 3 years, and will be renting out our house in Turvey Drive from August, suitable for large family (or a medium sized one that likes a lot of space!).

Originally it was a standard-sized Donabate 4-bedroom house, when we moved in we had a side extension built which means now two of the bedrooms have en suites/showers, and there's an extra room downstairs (used as X-box/2nd TV room at moment), bigger kitchen, utility room, also we got the attic converted, that now has normal stairs that lead to 2 attic rooms (where we put two of our kids) and a WC (there are 5 toilets in total in the house, one bath and two showers).

BER rating is B3, as we had it insulated a few years back.

The back garden has a paved patio, lawn, raised bed a greenhouse and a side entrance. The front garden has a lawn on each side of the drive way.

It's the last house on a cul-de-sac with a green - fairly quiet, really nice neighbours, 5 minute walk to Newbridge's new Turvey entrance, 7 minute walk to the train station.

We'll be letting via an estate agent (we're away so we need someone to look after anything that arises) and we've been doing up the place before we go (we had plumbers/painters in, just have to get new carpets laid and it'll be ready). Basically we've made the place look really good before leaving it!

Plan is to let it unfurnished from about 12th August, although we could talk about that (if you want to, the sooner the better, as we are sorting out our stuff being moved shortly).

We'll probably be back after 3 years, and almost definitely back by 4 years. We're not keen on a short-term let, so we'd be hoping to have a 1 year lease, and to renew for a further 2 years if the tenants want to/ are happy.

If you're interested in getting more details, feel free to mail me at darraghdoherty "at" gmail dot com (in format firstnamelastname@gmail.com, I've just typed it that way so spambots don't pick it up).

Thanks for reading.