Donabate Traffic Calming Scheme Submissions are now Open

kingfisher

Traffic Calming Scheme - Donabate submissions are open from 23.04.2019 to 28.05.2019 - 04:30pm this week.

https://consult.fingal.ie/en/consultati ... -co-dublin

I encourage you all to get involved and make a submission to make Donabate safer for pedestrians and vehicles.

Best,
Ken
Site Admin

Are they having a consultation process to install one speed ramp on Turvey Avenue or am I missing someting?
Regards,

Ken.
Derek

Agree Ken, I've never been a fan of that county council and the likes of this "consultation" reminds me why.

Where was the concern for traffic calming when we were being bombarded by HGV's in the last few years. Before they look at calming, why not look at footpaths and their state, and the real causes of traffic chaos around the village at peak time.

But when it comes to "consultation", the upcoming desecration of Ballymastone and the council's abject refusal to countenance anything resembling consultation with the public here is shameful, undemocratic and downright appalling.

Sorry for going off topic, but if Fingal was doing its job meaningfully, we'd be looking at far more than a ramp on Turvey Ave.