Donabate -Portrane society

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
bear

where is this post going exactly ? :) :?
mammy

So there we have is uncle Peter is also johnmorley ? who want on a huge rant on the other forum that had the tread removed then also showed up on FB doing much the same then joined on here on the same day as the FB debate and started threads on the imagined bullying of out local school head mistress .

There's a pattern forming here :ugeek: no negative feed back on our long awaited school all is rosy in the garden.
Donabate Hatter

And, according to Uncle Peter, this is me getting angry:

'While others refuse to answer a reasonable question that they have been asked and instead go off at a tangent to cover over that they have no answer to said reasonable question!!!!!!!!!!'

You should see me when I'm in a real tizz!!

DH
(Still AKA Mr. Notatallangry of Donabate)
bear

as i said where is this going exactly ?
uncle peter

Donabate Hatter wrote:Hi Mammy

You still awake or have the (clearly self important) trolls driven you to sleep like mezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
It looks like we have stepped back in the healing process and we are back at denial.
Donabate Hatter

Well nowhere of course Bear, it was pretty much a non entity from the start, now I'm just posting to see how long I can keep it going. However, I have noticed that Uncle Peter only seems to respond to my posts, despite a pretty damning post by Mammy he completely ignored it, it would seem he only wants to bully me!!

Anyway been out in the garden for a hour or so, its really quite nice out there now, spent some time worrying about Luton's current form, It's awful,(maybe the boards resident arm chair psychologist could help me stop worrying about that) and am now going to watch some TV while I have my lunch.

Remember to wind them up and watch them go.

DH
diggerbarnes

Luton?
bear

think he means luton town football club in england have i missed something with this post ? :?
diggerbarnes wrote:Luton?
diggerbarnes

I know what he meant. I'll say it again, Luton?
bear

does anyone have anything to say about the area anymore ? Apart from the barber getting a free plug for his shop or the principal getting bullied ? :shock: :?
Donabate Hatter

I know Digger, but what can I say, they were the nearest professional club to where we lived, my dad took me to my first professional game there and I was hooked, August 1964 we beat Colchester Utd 3 - 2. Things might be bad now but I've some great memories, in the 80's we regularly beat the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool etc etc and we won the League Cup at Wembley beating Arsenal and that was in the days when clubs still cared about the cups and played their strongest team!!
diggerbarnes

Well those are pretty good reasons I suppose :)
uncle peter

My original posting has being proved correct. We have unique individuals living in our community, they cannot face the truth that they bullied the Principal of the Secondary school. They ignore facts and use mockery Victimization and harassment , as an argument. However, they are fooling no one as the silent majority that are very happy with the school and the management of the school voice this in the proper forum with their feet as the school is very successful and is growing from strength to strength.. As far as Mammy is concerned we will leave her to God as I dont believe any mortals can help her.
Donabate Hatter

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Donabate Hatter

Also, presumably as Uncle Peter didn't refute any of the details in Mammy's last post, what she posted is true!!

Still he must be happy because he has declared that his original posting has been proved correct, of course he hasn't provided anything to back that up!!
mammy

ah now I get it Uncle pete your 1st post on this thread that you started, was in reply to Diggerbarns on the " cop on school thread" non uniforms

This is hard work :lol: and I think I should be scared cause I don't believe in god so who do I turn to now to save me.

Wake up DH ! oh I see you just posted another truth

Bear bare with us we seem to be having communication problems :oops: either that or it's an echo about non existent bullying, and a litany of other charges against anyone who makes a comment on our local school.
mammy

"We have unique individuals living in our community" oh imagine that :lol:
John Spark

If people have concerns about the school's policies, or the uniform, or any general issues that they feel should be discussed then of course they should be discussed. But in the thread started here last week, and in the one started on the other forum a few weeks back, the threads were referencing individual incidents as opposed to general issues - without giving full facts - and also naming individuals (including a minor), which is not the sort of thing that should happen on a public community forum.

In every school there are going to be pupils and parents who have run-in's with staff, or who have the odd (or regular) bad experience, but unless all the facts are revealed then it's unfair to bring those incidents onto a public forum. Surely they should be sorted between those people and the school in private.

Just my tuppence worth.
Donabate Hatter

Wonder who this refers to????
Attachments
535382_10151490520243545_878022879_n.jpg
535382_10151490520243545_878022879_n.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 9117 times
bear

Donabate Hatter wrote:Also, presumably as Uncle Peter didn't refute any of the details in Mammy's last post, what she posted is true!!

Still he must be happy because he has declared that his original posting has been proved correct, of course he hasn't provided anything to back that up!!
well i think ill give up on this one just gets stranger and stranger :lol:
John Spark

Donabate Hatter wrote:Wonder who this refers to????
I give up. Perhaps you'll tell us?
Donabate Hatter

I didn't say I knew, just that I wondered.
John Spark

Donabate Hatter wrote:I didn't say I knew, just that I wondered.
Fair point :D
Donabate Hatter

How do you get those smiley things on your post?
John Spark

When you're typing your post the smileys are on the right hand side of the text bix :( :) :? 8-) :lol: :P :x :cry: :evil: :twisted: :D ;) : :shock: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :geek: