New Yoga Course in the Community Well

Galleryman

As we move into the cold, dark days of winter our energy and our mood can shift. The Christmas season quickly draws in and our weekends become filled with shopping centres and gift wrapping. This November take the opportunity to step out of the hustle and bustle of the world and join Laura in a Saturday morning Vinyasa yoga class that will set you up for whatever the weekend throws at you.

In the six week course we will work through a variety of Sun salutations to warm up the body, bringing in a variety of poses each week. We will open up our bodies through a different theme each week; from shoulders to hips, to our hearts and our hamstrings. We will also ground our minds though breath work and a relaxation at the end of each class.

This class is suitable for beginners to intermediate students.

When: Saturday, November 4th – Saturday, December 9th

Where: The Community Well, Donabate

Time: 9-10am

Cost: €60 for six weeks (Reductions can be made for those who would like to sign up for 3, 4 or 5 weeks also)

Pre-booking is required. Contact Laura Flynn for booking and enquiries:

Mobile: 0874149196

Email: littleleafyoga@gmail.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/littleleafyogadublin
Galleryman

Still spaces left in my wife's new yoga class in a few weeks time in the Community Well on Saturday mornings if anybody is interested.
Banana

hi,

This looks really interesting but it clashes with park run at 9.30 in Newbridge - is she planning on any other weekend classes ?
Galleryman

Hi there,

This is Laura here. Thank you for your interest in the classes. Unfortunately this is the only class running at the weekend for the moment. It is a pity it clashes with Parkrun which I also enjoy taking part in. However, the Community well only has availability at this time.
If you are interested in taking a class I am available at other times if you have a space available I can come and teach a class there with you and a group of friends perhaps?
All my contact details are included in the advertisement should you have any more queries.

Warm wishes,
Laura :)