DPETNS

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
Flatfoot

I had the great pleasure of attending the DPETNS 6th Class graduation last night. What a wonderful and positive experience it was not just for the children, teachers, and parents but for the community as a whole. The music, artwork, videos, speeches, poems, and refreshments afterward were all fantastic. Well done and Thank you to all involved. Proud night for Donabate and Portrane. :D :D :D :D
mars16

I attended the graduation too. It was a fantastic evening, one we will all remember for a long time. Maeve and her staff put so much thought, dedication and effort into it, they are amazing. We are so lucky to have such a great school in the parish. Thanks to all at DPETNS for making the graduation and the last 8 years such a positive and enjoyable experience for the children.
topsyturvey

A great night and a top class school - well done and thanks Maeve and the staff. I have to mention the spread after the ceremony last night - it was unbelievable - thanks to all the parents who made the effort - it was noted and appreciated.