Virgin Media broadband in Beverton?

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
housey

Hi,
I'm looking around for a better deal than I currently have, which is Vodafone for broadband and phone, and SKY for TV. Virgin have some good deals at the moment - at least for the 1st 12 months. If anyone has Virgin broadband, how do you find it?
Flatfoot

I have the Virgin WiFi TV bundle 240mb (I think) in Beverton and have found it very reliable. It does everything I need Netflix Xbox etc. would have no problem recommending it. Do the odd speed test and it normally hits the mark.

Horizon TV is another matter horrible user interface.
Smurf

I have the Virgin TV WiFi bundle also in Beverton and i find the WiFi very good and reliable. Make sure you get the separate WiFi hub as opposed to the WiFi hub built into the TV box; much better quality. Best value out there, we looked at getting Sky and Eir but too expensive. Horizon TV interface isn't as good as Sky but it is fine once you get used to it.
luckycat007

Flatfoot wrote: 19 May 2017, 13:31 I have the Virgin WiFi TV bundle 240mb (I think) in Beverton and have found it very reliable. It does everything I need Netflix Xbox etc. would have no problem recommending it. Do the odd speed test and it normally hits the mark.

Horizon TV is another matter horrible user interface.
Hey flatfoot how is your Virgin Media internet service now in Beverton, or anyone else in that estate?