New tree's beaverstown road

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
Defcom

Great to see the new tree's planted on the beaverstown road, makes such a difference. It will be a fine avenue when they mature. Lets hope there given the chance.
Mikekally

Looks great, they'll be lovely once they're settled a few months
Bill_Lumbergh
Site Admin

Completely agree, when the old ones were cut down it looked like a tornado ripped up that road.

I don't have a green thumb, but after seeing the size of those pipes that are now under those trees, I hope they take over time / aren't blown over as easy as the old ones!
Defcom

Ah it didn't take long for the vandals to get workin. Trees cut down already. I actually said to my self maybe the youth around here have some cope on, sadly i was wrong
beachboy

I see another tree has fallen foul to the local vandals last night..

At this rate all the new trees on the Beaverstown road will be cut down by the summer!!!
Defcom

it would make you sick beachboy, absolutely no pride in were there from, i just don't get it why cut down the trees ? what's the point, i hope i don't see or find out who's doing it, the werewolf will come out in me.
beachboy

I wonder do the cameras record what's happening on the Astro turf or are they just for show?? I'm sure if they were recording that the might have recorded who has been cutting the trees down and also who was trying to burn the Astro turf pitch??

I thought I'd just put that out there!!
Defcom

cameras ?. the astros a drug den at night, the players dugouts a nice handy spot indeed you can smell the marijuana as you walk past, so if the cameras aint spotting that there aint much hope for the trees me thinks.
Al the Pal

On a small point of note, the thread title has a rogue apostrophe in it. Unless a new tree now owns a beaverstown road, then the title should read New trees, Beaverstown Road.
Defcom

Oh great a grammar nazi
diggerbarnes

You mean ...

Oh great, a grammar Nazi.
RoverMEover

To Al the Pal,

Please take your FINGER'S out of your backside and stick your head up your backside instead please!! "they must be your fingers, used an apostrophe" Maybe if the TREE'S owned the Beaverstown road in the first place with the power of the "rogue apostrophe" or is it rogue one from starwars your dreaming about.. Maybe then they wouldn't be cut down by the vandals. Maybe a storm trooper from the movie "Rogue One" could have shot them instead!!!

Bloody grammar Nazi!!! If you have nothing constructive to say, then don't say anything!!

Remember to pull all FINGER'S out and insert head!!! Good day.
Viking10

To RovermeOver

Reading your contribution, I get an eerie sensation of a man with a toothbrush moustache and a face contorted with rage, right arm extended.
RoverMEover

Hi Viking10,

Your obviously watching me with my right arm extended brushing my teeth. You should stop watching people with binoculars, you could get arrested for that. So your the guy with the bald patch and strange walk that keeps looking at me with the binoculars!!!

Get a hobby... Its a free country. Sieg Heil!!!
Defcom

lol