5 Tonnes of soil/turf available free

Items for sale or wanted in the Donabate/Portrane area
Forum rules
Alcohol or tobacco products may not be sold on the forum. If what you want to buy or sell is illegal in the real world, then it's illegal here also.

The forum Administrators are not responsible for any items bought or sold on the forum. If you have an issue with a seller or buyer, please communicate with them by PM. Moderators/Administrators will not get involved in any disputes.
link3

I did a recent lawn project for my garden over the last couple of weeks.

Having removed the entire top 3 inches of the old garden lawn, I now have 5 x 1 tonne bags filled with turf/topsoil.

I intend to hire a skip shortly and dispose of it all, but it seems a tad wasteful if someone else could make use of the soil for whatever reason, or compost etc.

So if anyone would like some or all of the bags and knows a good way to move them, please get in contact. All freely available. Otherwise i'll be dumped in about a week or so.
5 of these are available. Just turf and soil
5 of these are available. Just turf and soil
FiG

Hi there,
We have just built some planters in our garden and this would be ideal to fill them up pre planting.
Is this still available?
We aren't sure about the best method of transport - we are based just outside donabate village