Dog SH1T

General discussion on all issues relating to Donabate and Portrane
bevertonian

To the dog owner who left there dog crap on my grass verge -
I don't know who you are, I will look for you, I will find you, and I leave a little present in your letterbox

Cop the F**K on dog owners - pick up their crap and dispose - It's not rocket science
Ken
Site Admin

As a dog owner and one who walks around Donabate daily, I have to agree with you. The amount of dog crap on verges and pavements is disgusting and there are obviously a large percentage of walkers who don't pick up after their dogs.
Regards,

Ken.
Spider

Another responsible dog owner here who is sick of stepping into other people's dog sh*t. There's also a problem in the estate next to me where dogs are allowed out to roam freely and sh*t where they please.
Vlad the Impaler

Someone regularly bags their dog poo and leaves it on the pavement in the Fairways.

What kind of bizarre logic is that?

I saw a middle aged lady do it once and I called her out on it. She replied, 'Oh I'm just leaving it there for on my way back'.

Grotesque, unbelievable, bizarre and unprecedented etc. etc.
Ken
Site Admin

Have to admit that I bag and drop bags from our dogs if I'm returning the same way. However, given the amount of bags lying around, that's not the case with some people. Why bag it if you've no intention of brining it home?
Regards,

Ken.