Rahillion v Beresford

Handymen, etc. put your services in here
bcronin

Hi all

Unfortunately the time for me and my wife to move house. I am looking for spacious 4 bedroomed house.

Internet is essential. Obviously we want a newish house with good insulation and cheaper to run.

I have narrowed it down to Rahillion or Beresford. (Outside looks only, thats our preference.)

I know there is loads of chatter about Beresford but I haven't seen much about Rahillion.

Please advice. Tks. I also offer IT services, computer, Mac and networks. Can fix your IPTV if you have a problem also.

My name is Breffni Cronin and my number is 087 707 6117. Tks alll. Be safe.
bcullen050704

Hi Breffni,

Resident from Beresford here,

Been here since 2016.

Amazing neighbourhood and houses are great. I haven't had any issues.

I hear Rahillion is great aswell.

Beresford about 10/15mins walk from train. Not sure timing on Rahillion.

I think there both quality options Beresford/Rahillion

Best of luck on it,
Brendan
Matsugawa

We bought in Rahillion. The estate isn’t finished yet so be aware of that. Builder is taking his sweet time too.

Houses are A rated and impressively cheap to heat with air heat exchange pumps so (no gas). Our energy consumption Aug 2020-Aug2021 was 7000kwh (and the whole family was home for that period with Covid).

Be aware some are steel frame and some are timber frame - and some have 2.4m and some are 2.6m ceilings - you can tell by the pitch of the roof (or bring a measuring tape!)

1GB fibre is available - we have 250Mb Virgin Media and it’s very reliable.

Finish and overall design of the houses themselves was good.
Mr. Stupid

Rahillion play it out from the back but Beresford have a great press. Rahillion have a pile of superstars, if they can click they should win.