I.T,Services for Business & Private, Fixes. Software & Data Recovery in Donabate

Handymen, etc. put your services in here
bcronin

Hi all

My name is Breffni. I can fix & make computers faster. All software problems are covered as well.

Business services as well. Installing of servers, data backup, printers, emails, & office. You name I do it. I will charge at least 30% less than any competitor and be available 24/7 for the people of Donabate as I live here.

I also cover extending wifi in the house or cameras outside. Training is also provided on Windows/Mac.

Data recovery, speed up laptops, work laptops, printers, Ipads, phones etc. Call today on 087 707 6117.

I can fix all Apple software and some of their computers. I can also fix phones.

I have over 20 years in the IT sector. I have worked with government departments and multi-nationals.

Please support Irish and local. I will always beat the prices and service provided in shops. I have lived in Donabate since I was 17.

Call me today on 087 707 6117. I can go to you or you can bring your items to me.

Again support local on 087 707 6117. Have a good and safe day to you all.
Last edited by bcronin on 14 Oct 2020, 16:36, edited 3 times in total.
RAYBEV1!

The power jack in my laptop was damaged and needed to be replaced. When I went to start the laptop I'd get a cuppa while waiting for it to start up.
Anyway I got intouch with Breffni and explained the issues. He had the laptop for two days rebuilding and updating and wow its better now then when I bought it.
I have to recommend Breffni he is local and you get a professional job done at a very reasonable rate. I will use any time i have an issue.

Cheers Breffni for the great job.
Ginger99

In the middle of working from home the operating system on my laptop stop working. Contacted Breffni , dropped laptop to him and he had me back up and running an hour later. Excellent service, would highly recommend.
bcronin

Thanks Ginger, I hope the studying & gaming are going well. Tks for your kind review

Ray tks so much for your kind review.

To both of you, I really appreciate your business.

Support local, support Irish. Any IT problem can be fixed.

Call Breffni 087 707 6117
amgd1972

Hi Breffini,

I've MacBook Pro, turns on, but screen not coming on.
My young lad dropped it with the dongle connected to the side.
I am hoping he's just unseated a board / damaged a cable.

Can you take a look at it, PM your details and I'll chat further.
A.
bcronin

Hi

Sorry I know its probably a very late reply. Yes I still work in IT. I was swamped with a major recent project for the HSE.

I know run the IT for Glenbeigh Construction.

Is there anything I can help you with??

My mobile is 087 707 6117

Tks

Breffni Cronin