Beaverstown golf club

Josephine

The restaraunt at Beaverstown offers great food in a great location. The golf course is set in parkland, with fruit trees and rabbits aplenty!! Catering available for party's, birthdays, christenings etc. Highly reccomended
bronorton

Is this members only?
Josephine

Open to non members!
Jabba

Always looking to try somewhere new (to me anyway). As its in a golf club do you have to abide by a dress code ?
lofty

Everyone is always welcome in Beaverstown Golf Club non members for sure. It is a very friendly unfussy
place for a meal and the nearest thing to your local boozer you will find. The staff are locals so you will feel a sense of familiarity straight away and the dress code is quite informal (jeans etc are more than fine but no flip flop string vest brigade).

Have a go just walk in, I guarantee you that you will be made feel welcome by people who won't even know if you are a social visitor or a member, very child friendly and drinks are great value.

We have a limited amount of eateries and pubs in the parish so why not add this to the small list, who knows you may even take up golf at some stage.

Enjoy, from a member of Beaverstown GC.
yelruf

Do they serve a Sunday Lunch, is it Carvery, might you Post a sample Menu please ?
lofty

It’s not a Carvery, joint of the day. Don’t work there so don’t have a menu but it’s everything from a scone cooked breakfast burgers etc and reasonably priced (I think about €11 for the full works Sunday roast). They also do half portions.
lofty

Well? has anyone on this thread tried out the restaurant and if so what was it like?.
cbc

I've tried and failed twice, once bad luck there had been thunder & lightening all day so they closed kitchen and another time they had nothing on the menu suitable for a celiac. Food wise with a celiac i've got great service in Donabate golf club where chef altered dish to suit. They were very accommodating.
RPB81

Can echo the sentiment regarding Donabate Golf Club, really helpful with all food allergies.
Mr. Stupid

do you need to be a member of either to eat there?
lofty

IN BEAVERSTOWN NON MEMBERS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.
Vlad the Impaler

Balcarrick Golf Club does a nice homely dinner selection, with a kitchen run by a nice friendly lady.

Coeliacs might be catered for... but you’ll have to bring a doctor’s note.
yelruf

Lofty, I tried it last Sunday, I won't be going again. It is a nice Club House, beautiful surroundings and friendly Staff but the Menu is crap. All that was available was little more than Bar Food. When I go for a Sunday Lunch I expect something substantial. Roast Beef, Chicken, Steak, etc with the associated accompaniments. The Dining area left a lot to be desired as well, it comprised two set tables in an other wise empty room. My Wife and I would have been the two lone Diners. Posting a Menu of the day would have saved us a wasted journey, making it a good Menu might have made us eat there. Let me know if there's any changes and we might venture back.
Vlad the Impaler

Roast beef, chicken dinner, fish and chips regularly on the Balcarrick menu of a Sunday.
stephohanlon23

I personally love eating at Beaverstown there is always a Sunday lunch menu on offer and we go up quite regularly. Depending on how busy I think they are its either a carvery or served from the kitchen. The staff are lovely and the members are always friendly and welcoming. My husband loves the roast beef dinner :D and the kids are well catered for as well. There is a joker draw done on a Sunday evening which is always fun ( and the chance to win a big jackpot!! ;) ;) ) We will definitely keep coming :D :D
Quello Serio

I think the only fair way to settle this is with a three way Dance Off.
Northwest

Evening all

Just wondering if anyone knows if you have to be a member of Donabate golf club to go to the restaurant?